Updated: Nov 6, 2019
We all have things in our life or in ourselves that we would like to change, but changes scares lot of people.
As a hospitality professional, I didn't really carry this fear, as is this field, we often change work location and usually this happen every 2 or 3 years.
But that's built up others bad habits:
- Inconsistent eating schedule.
- Lot of wine tasting and booze events.
- Long desk work of reporting and planning develops poor health.
- Sleep late.
In this kind of profession, you spend most of your time at work, so your health and regular fitness isn't the priority on your off days, sleeping is! This apply to many others different business fields too.
Krav Maga literally change my life!
All those bad habits has been replaced by good habits as well as my lifestyle.
What Krav Maga does to you?
- Increased flexibility: Krav Maga training involves stretching to improves your performance and to prevent injuries.
- Improved your cardio: Fast defense, counter attacks and fighting drills are exhausting and challenge your cardio.
- Tone your Muscles: Krav Maga training is a high-intensity workout using all your muscles it makes you sweat and burn fat.
- Heighten Your Senses and Situational Awareness: Be used to dangerous situation, make you aware of a threat even seconds before everyone else and this can keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Improved your coordination: Rehearse and drilling continuously the simple Krav Maga techniques improve your motor skills significantly.
Every Krav Maga class is aimed at improving your ability to protect yourself and your love ones. And has added benefits, it improved your focus and situational awareness, physical health and self-confident.
What would you like to change or improve in your life?
Krav Maga Techniques for Self-Defense by Carsten Draheim: https://amzn.to/31NZ5qZ