How can I improve my skills?
How can I improve my skills, my Krav Maga, how could I become better, how can I improve my fitness?
Those questions are often asked by our students. Instead of asking yourself “How can I improve my skills?” You should be asking yourself the following questions:
- Am I doing something to improve myself?
- Do am I training properly to improve my skills?
- What am I doing to improve my Krav Maga?
- Do I have proper plan or schedule to improve my fitness?
- What are my goals?
Everything happens in your life depend only on you!
We all have excuses for not going regularly to Krav Maga class or gym or simply just going to a park for exercise.
Finding excuses for not doing what we should be doing.
Complaining about the entire world for not becoming who we dream to be.
Don’t have enough money to join a gym or renew our membership.
We want changes but no really wailing to do it.
The only thing that stopped you get to your goals or to become who you dream to be or do what you really want is YOU!
How to improve your skills
You don’t have time? Make time!
You are too tired? Rest, sleep early, wake up early, exercise, eat food that gives you energy!
You can’t do it – change your mindset, you can do it, everyone can!
You don’t have enough money? Save money!
e.g.: Stop buying expensive brand coffee full of sugar or daily useless and harmful stuff!
(THB 110/coffee cup * 365 days= THB 40,150)
It’s too hard to get out of your comfort zone, is it really?
Give yourself 1 month, 30 days
Follow the following steps for 30 days, 1 month Only! I promise you will see changes.
The day before start:
Write your goals, what you like to achieve clearly.
Avoid telephone, tablet, computer or any screen light at least 30 – 40 minutes before sleep.
Plan your next day, your workout as details as you can.
Day 1 to 30:
- Wake up from 4.30 to 6.00 a.m. or at least 2 hours before going to work.
- Make your bed. That’s sounds crazy for some but, making your bed is a powerful mind tool.
- DO NOT CHECK YOUR PHONE: Social media, email…..
- Drink a full glass of water as soon as you wake up (room temperature water, not cold)
- Drink coffee with no sugar if you are addicted or need your caffeine boost.
- Start your day with body movement for 10 – 15 mins (stretch, yoga or basic mobility movement or our Krav Maga warm-up)
- Start with cardio: jumping jacks, mountain climbers, burpee… (3 to 5 mins if not done previously as body movements.) – *Refer to note below.
- Exercise routine: do basic push-ups, sit-ups, squats (give yourself a target could be 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 reps split into sets and increase weekly) – **Refer to note below.
- Stretch: daily stretch will improve your flexibility, reduce muscle pain and give you a well-being feeling.
- Meditate or cool down: meditation is great, it will improve your body and mental health. – ***Refer to the note below.
- Take a healthy and energetic breakfast, that will give you power for the entire day.
You are ready to start your day! You can check your phone 🙂
* Cardio: Shadowboxing is great cardio.
Check our post on Shadow boxing
**Exercise: there is a lot of variation of those exercises to find those that fit your goals or the ones you can do perfectly and increase every 5 days – Challenge yourself!
***Meditation: If you don’t feel or don’t know how to meditate, just relax lay down or seated on the floor and breathe deeply with your belly (Diaphragm breath)
- The bigger are your goals, the bigger your success will be!
- Never give up!
- Commit to your evening regular gym/fitness or Krav Maga class at least twice a week.
- Avoid bad stuff, alcohol & cigarette, sugary, processed food and bad carbs.
Send me a message, comment below, contact me.
Our next post will focus on diet and what food you should eat or don’t.
#kravmagabangkok #kravmaga #self-defense #T3 #T3Thailand #t3thailand #teamtacticaltraining #privatecoaching #coaching #newblogpost #kravmagabangkokblog